Our experience includes representing both U.S. and international clients in various capital markets transactions including:
- Counsel to premier U.S. banking institutions as underwriters in initial and secondary public offerings of equity and debt securities.
- Counsel to sponsors and underwriters in the organization and initial public offering of various Special Purpose Acquisition Vehicles (SPACs).
- Counsel to various foreign private issuers in connection with their reporting obligations under U.S. SEC rules and regulations.
- Representing private equity funds in fund formation, marketing, structuring, capital deployment and negotiating debt financing, recapitalization transactions.
- Representing buyers and sellers in various private placements and other transactions involving private equity and debt securities.
- Representing entrepreneurs in early stage business formation and venture capital financing.
- Counsel to various project and structured finance transactions involving oil export receivables, highway tolls receivables, real estate, equipment and aircraft capital leasing among others.