Mergers & Acquisitions/Private Equity/Corporate:
Our experience includes representing both public and private companies, whether based in the U.S. or abroad, in a wide variety of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity matters, restructurings, outsourcing and other corporate matters including:
- Representing premier financial institutions, industrial and energy companies, media and telecommunications groups, global food companies, private investors and others, in highly complex mergers and acquisitions involving equity interests and/or business assets, whether on the buy-side or on the sell-side.
- Representing bidders in hostile tender offers and related matters (eg. Schedule TO, offer to purchase, Schedule 13D, press releases etc.).
- Representing large industrial groups, energy conglomerates, food companies and others in joint ventures and related matters.
- Representing leading equity funds in the acquisition of majority and minority interests in publicly traded companies.
- Representing private equity funds in fund formation, marketing, structuring, capital deployment and negotiating debt financing, recapitalization transactions.
- Representing entrepreneurs in early stage business formation and venture capital financing.
- Acting as counsel in global restructurings of leading media companies, credit card groups and others in connection with their initial private offering.
- Acting as counsel to group companies with respect to the global outsourcing of their data services and resources.